Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Portobello Road Market


Just back from a great trip to London with my best friend, this post is dedicated to our trip to Portobello Road Market. The sun was shining, brightening my mood even more. when surrounded by beautiful collections of vintage pieces how could you not be smiling? Even though I was mostly just window shopping, I did make a couple of purchases, gemstone earring for my mother and a beautiful vintage bracelet for myself. the atmosphere of Portobello Road is wonderful, the charming stall, beautiful antiques and delicious crepes- which were definitely substaintial for lunch!

We wandered on for hours enjoying the sights and people watching and just soaked up the prettiness! Sigh!




Hirst antiques- Everything is just exquisite. The pieces in there are so amazing you don't feel like you should be allowed inside!


I love being such a tourist!

No comments:

Post a Comment