Thursday, August 5, 2010

Graduation


The team effort started very early in the morning to get me looking like this! I got my Mam and sister on board to help with the transformation. I don't think I'm cut out for all that fuss at once, don't get me wrong I love to get my hair and nails done every once and a while but I was fairly sick of it by the time we were finished. I the kinda girl who gets ready 15 minutes before leaving for somewhere, and takes pride in it! In Saying that I was amazed at what a great job Mam and Jill did, is it just me or does it look really professional?

My friend Roisin (middle) had the idea of champagne and strawberries, it adds that touch of class I think.


I got all excited when we all met up together and really got in a happy mood. Everthing went really smoothly, great food, great music and great friends! I'm gonna miss all my friends who are leaving though so I was delighted to share a this brilliant night with them.




Thanks to my Mam also for taking these great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment