Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo Oppurtunity


Recently, while in a pub listening to musicians play during the Traditional Feakle Festival, I was pleasently surprised. It was the first time I wore my bracelet/ring that I had made from a necklace I had that was broken. While the wonderful music was playing, I noticed that there was a man taking photos of the musicians. Next thing I know, this photographer was turning to me and complimenting my "beautiful" bracelet and asked if he could take a picture of it. I was delighted of course and was proud to tell him that I had made it myself. It turned out that he is a Hungarian artist and photographer and he gave me his card. I really enjoyed exploring his work on his gorgeous website and am delighted with this lovely photo of my work.
Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment